Thursday, April 29, 2010

Busy Week

Wow, I can't believe it's Thursday already!!  We've had a fairly busy week.  Here are some pics from the week so far:

{Tirzah wants to be a picky eater like some of her older siblings...but we keep trying to get her to eat different foods.}
DSC_6733

{Found this one on my camera card.  Mitch probably took it when he got up one morning.  It is not uncommon to find the couch "full" in the mornings.}
DSC_6754

{Our baby plants on Tuesday evening}
DSC_6767

{A beautiful tree in bloom across the street.  I don't even know what kind of tree it is...I really am bad at this whole plant thing.  I took it from my deck with a 200mm zoom lens that I'm still learning how to use.  Thanks again, Dad!!}
DSC_6783

{The little plants today.  Our cukes (cucumbers) are a little overgrown for the planter.  I think Mitch is going to move them to something bigger, as our straw bales won't be ready to plant in for a few more days yet.  The cherry tomatoes are over-achievers too.  The corn looks nice, but I'm confused about starting the plants indoors...Mitch tells me I really need to relax, LOL.  No sign of the tomatoes and peppers...the tomatoes should be up in a few days and the peppers may take a couple more weeks.  Wow, that seems like a long time to just get a glimpse of them!}
DSC_6788

No comments:

Post a Comment