Sunday, May 23, 2010

Boundary Waters Teaser

I wanted to post about the guys' trip to the Boundary Waters, but that's a little hard for me to do since I wasn't there.  Patrick was working on a post, and wanted to close it without publishing it.  Well, blogger automatically saves every couple seconds...and we could see that it was saved...so I told him to close it and it would be under "Edit Posts" the next time he went in.  I do it all the time!  Guess what happened?  His post was there, but it was completely empty...all the pictures and text just gone.  :(  So now he says he doesn't want to write it again.  I hope he changes his mind!  I tried to get Mitch to be a guest blogger and write for my blog, but so far he hasn't taken the bait.  Oh well, for now here are some great photos Mitch got.  Unfortunately I had the camera (Canon Powershot A610...not my D80) set on the lowest setting (640 x 480), so none of the pictures are high-res.  I am sooooo bummed.  Patrick and the other guys on the trip have lots of great photos, but that doesn't make up for not being able to print these.  At least they look great on my blog, don't ya think??

IMG_0015

IMG_0017

IMG_0019

IMG_0020

IMG_0021

IMG_0022

IMG_0023

No comments:

Post a Comment