Saturday, May 01, 2010

First Shoes

Well, I am happy to report that a quick search through my stash of baby girl things turned up a couple pairs of shoes for the girl to wear.  :)  I am also happy to report that she is learning to walk in them.  I seriously expected her to sit down and pitch a fit.


DSC_6666

{These pictures were all taken the first time I had the shoes on her, so she's a little wobbly and unsure.}
DSC_6672


DSC_6673

{Mitch says this is exactly what he did last year when he broke his leg!  Thankfully Tirzah is a little more flexible.  But it is a good picture of an "issue" she has with her feet that worries me.}
DSC_6675

She has worn them a few times since then, and she's getting better every time. I think it is actually encouraging her not to twist her ankles funny and to keep her feet straight.

1 comment:

  1. maybe you need to find some old school high tops?!

    ReplyDelete