Friday, May 14, 2010

Is it mean...

...if Holly paints Patrick's fingernails pink when he falls asleep on the couch?

IMG_0003

And hides the fingernail polish remover?

IMG_0004

Or is it mean if I post a picture like this of Micah on my blog?

P5111614s

Because, you know, I don't want to be *mean*!

LOL

Micah loves to read, and will read just about anything that comes in the house. I tried several times to get a picture of him, but every time he would hide his book. But he kept picking it back up--it must have been that good! Finally we did a little bait-and-switch and Patrick snapped the lucky shot. :)

As for Patrick, he recalls thinking to himself before he fell asleep, "Hmmm, Eden and Holly are right there painting their nails. It may not be a good idea if I fall asleep." Hehehe

Thankfully Patrick was a good sport, and HE was the one that suggested I put the pictures on my blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment