Monday, May 03, 2010

Romans 8

In light of my most recent review, I offer this.  One day I found a link where I was able to download the mp3 of this, but now I can't find it.  I love to play it and listen to it randomly, and I've found that I can recite portions of it myself now (and let me tell you--I cannot memorize things, my brain is not wired that way).  It is comforting for sure!



Please note that this is John Piper reciting Romans 8 completely from memory, so you may find that it doesn't match up "perfectly" with your Bible.  *I'm* not a nit-picker like that.  You might be.  LOL.  ;)

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for your honest review of Plan B. I've read a few other blogs with the review, and one with a member of his church, and I felt your review actually dug into the meat of it, instead of just the feeling of it. Does that make sense?

    Anyway, I also wanted to let you know that I got the diaper!!! It's absolutely adorable, and once I get it out of the dryer, we'll be trying it out.

    ReplyDelete