Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I Have a Shelter

A storm hit our family yesterday and I found myself clinging to the Gospel alone, while my mind was reeling.  I am still struggling, trying to understand it.  Prayer, scripture, the counsel of friends, and music have brought me peace and held me together today.  I know we all experience storms.  I thought I would share this great song by Sovereign Grace Music.



Would you pray that Jesus would bind our family together and fill our home with his Spirit?  With love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control? (Galatians 5:22-23).

3 comments:

  1. praying for you and your family. Let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you all, Steph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I'm praying. And as much as I know you don't always care for hugs, I plan on giving you a big one when I come over tomorrow evening...

    ReplyDelete