Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm tired of writing

It's time for some pictures, don't you think??  :)

These are from yesterday:

DSC_1250
{Zeke and the corn...he is SUPER excited to see the corn growing.}

DSC_1251
{Wow, our cherry tomato plants (there are at least 2 here) are growing quickly now!}


DSC_1253
{The smallest tomato is new growth since we planted this one, so it has taken off well.}

DSC_1254
 {I'm so sad--something has stripped my pepper plants.  There are no tracks in the soil, though.}


DSC_1256
{Cucumbers doing well...you can literally watch these things grow, I check them every morning and every night just because it is so amazing to me!}


DSC_1257
{This cherry tomato plant has some new growth since we've planted it, too, so I am wondering how much it will actually produce. Actually, all of our tomato plants have new growth. The ones that looked the sickest are finally beginning to look healthy.}

DSC_1258
{The very first cucumber to grow out of all the plants, looking so big now!}

DSC_1260
{My naughty little girl loves dirt.}

DSC_1266
{After supper Patrick left to hang out with Luke and go wake-boarding.  Mitch & I took the kids out for a walk.  We tried to help Zeke learn to ride a bike...he didn't do so well overall, but here Mitch was able to let go for a brief moment!}

DSC_1281
{Malachi was zooming...look at Tirzah's hair flying in the wind.}

DSC_1294
{Zeke took a turn pushing Tirzah while Josh took a turn on the bike.}

DSC_1305
{From my neighbor's flower bed, I think I can almost smell them just looking at the picture!}

These are from today:

DSC_1314
{Our sunflower has a visitor--yay!  Bees to help pollinate!}

DSC_1319
{Oh my the corn!!}

DSC_1321
{Future cherry tomatoes}

DSC_1325
{Is it me, or does this little guy look better today?}

DSC_1349
{Tirzah is just about ready to fall asleep in the swing.  Ahhhh...I think I could too.}

DSC_1371

(As a side note...I completely screwed up all my html code on this post, so if you normally click on a picture to link to my flickr page and see the photo in a larger size, you can't do that this time...sorry. I like using flickr because the pictures show up much more clearly, however blogger is so much more user friendly as far as being able to click and see a larger size image. Sigh. I might just go back to using blogger.}

4 comments:

  1. I like it when you like to write :) With my internet connection, it's quicker to come over and see the garden in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually been irritated about the whole thing since you started using flicker because I CAN'T see a larger photo. It brings me to flicker and the photo is either the same size or sometimes smaller, and I can't enlarge it. So, yes!!! Go back to blogger!! ") (Or tell me what I'm doing wrong with flicker. LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the last picture of Tirzah in the swing.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete