Monday, August 09, 2010

Sleep Update

Well, I finally caved and put Tirzah ALONE in the baby room, in a crib, to sleep.  Knowing her personality, and knowing how some of my other children have been, I expected her to cry for hours.  So I busied myself with some music turned up so I wouldn't hear her and I would lose track of time.  :)  Though she cries and fusses for a little while, it is not hours, and she eventually falls asleep and stays asleep ALL night.  Whew--that's a relief!  It's been 5 nights now, and she only woke up one night because she had completely saturated her diaper (I shouldn't have let her drink so much water right before bedtime).  She has even laid down for naps in there, but that's harder when we are doing daycare.  If you put too many babies down for a nap in the same room, then they end up waking each other up.  Anyway, I'm glad to have this issue solved for now at least and I wanted to update!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow that was easy! All my children have been estremely hard to transfer to their own bed! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I could spell right! extremely, ahh that's better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome :) I just started putting Emery down without rocking her, and she's done pretty well too. I WISH she would sleep better at night though ;)

    ReplyDelete