Monday, September 06, 2010

The Wedding Photographer

Friends we have made through YFU, Scott and Sheila, just celebrated their daughter's wedding this past weekend.  Sheila asked me if I would come and take pictures.  I was sooooo nervous!  But it was exciting.  I took over 200 photos and I got a few good shots.  I lack any creative talent when it comes to posing photos.  I looked at tons of examples online before I left to get some ideas.  While I was there I kept asking everyone who was standing watching to give me ideas of what they have seen before.  That helped a ton.  All that left for me to do was figure out where to stand with the camera and what settings to use.  :)



{Scott, Sheila and kids}

The ceremony began at dusk.  It was beautiful!  What a very creative way to use the space.  I loved it.  



7 comments:

  1. I really like the second one, with the backlight behind the bridal veil!
    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job. They are absolutely beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I not know about this? Nice job. ")

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Maybe a way to generate a little extra mad mama money! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so awesome and I love your pictures! It was so much fun to see how excited you were :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marilyn Hostetler9/07/2010 8:09 AM

    Steph, you are WAAAAY too modest. Those photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pictures are getting better and better, Steph. You learn fast. My favorites in this batch are the last two, and the sunset kiss.

    You did a nice job on all of them, really. Even professionals don't get every shot, but all these look great and ready for the wedding album.

    ReplyDelete