Wednesday, October 27, 2010

And the winner is....

Oh this is so exciting!  I was so nervous.  :)  I typed each name into an excel spreadsheet, cut out the names, folded them, and put them into a cup.  Micah stirred it around and Eden drew the name.


Drumroll, please...


When Eden announced, "Kristin", my response was "nuh-uh!"  Cool...at least it will be easy to find her.  I promise her name was in there only once and it wasn't rigged.  ;)

Congratulations, Kristin!  Thank you to everyone for entering the give-away.  I think I just might be hooked.  Now I'm going to start keeping my eyes open for more things I can give away.  :)  To anyone else who is in town, just let me know if you'd ever like to borrow our copy.  Especially right now with our t.v. out of commission, we are happy to share!

5 comments:

  1. Sweet! You can drop it off when you come over tonight and scrub my shower. ") LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to borrow it:)

    PS:Could you take word verification off of your site? Just one less step to leave a comment. It is easy to do under preferences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Angel. :) I turned off word verification, too. I had it on because I was getting a lot of spam comments before. But now blogger has a new comment filter, so I guess it's a good time to try it out. :) There's also 3 different formats for leaving comments...the jury is out on which one I prefer. In a way, I hate being sent to a whole new screen to leave a comment...maybe I'll play around with different formats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a test of a new comment system...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came across your blog and I just wanted to say you have a nice family from the looks of it! :)

    ReplyDelete