Friday, November 05, 2010

16-week Stats and Poll

If you want to refresh your memory on some of my other pg's, this post is a good one:  http://stephsoundoff.blogspot.com/2008/11/another-hink-pink.html

Like I did that time, I'll try to add a poll to the side bar.  I'll set that up after I'm finished writing this post.

In summary:

Malachi at 17 weeks:
Gained 4 lbs so far to weigh 129.4 lbs
Blood pressure: 98/40
Heartrate: 140s
I had a very itchy rash all over my legs and nothing seemed to work. It got better later with good lotion, but it was still there until I had him.

Tirzah at 16 weeks:
Gained 11.2 lbs total so far to weigh 133.something
Blood pressure: 110/60
Heartrate: upper 140s
Feeling exhausted, still a little nauseous in the evenings, and having headaches

My stats today:
Gained 13 lbs total so far to weigh 143.8 (ick!)
Blood pressure: 98/60
Heartrate: 150s
I am feeling very similar to how I was with Tirzah--exhausted, nauseous in the evenings, and I seem to be having loads of headaches.  On the positive side, I seem to be sleeping well, and I'm usually remembering to take my prenatal vitamins.  I am unfortunately under a tremendous amount of emotional stress.  Please keep me in your prayers.

Now for the fun part!  I am expecting a phone call from the ultrasound place to schedule my 20-week u/s.  Yay!  I want to find out what I'm having again.  It is more fun for me.  So let me hear your guesses now.

And what is up with the 143-pound thing???  Good grief!  That's how much I weighed when I DELIVERED Eden.  LOL.  It's all in my hips, thighs and my bottom, I tell ya.  Gravity works.  Well, that, and snacking on too much chocolate.  ;)

3 comments:

  1. I voted girl too :) And really, 143 pounds at delivery? Wow!! Go you :) I was 178 pounds at my heaviest when pregnant with Rowan. Now I'm down to 138 or so, and that's pretty low!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thoughts are prayers are coming your way. I really don't know how you do it all. Please give yourself credit for all you do raising your wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete