Monday, November 15, 2010

18 Weeks Pregnant

This is my favorite time of pregnancy!  I feel absolutely wonderful.  I'm not big as a house.  My back and hips don't bother me yet (at least if they do, it's only occasionally).  I'm not nauseous.  And I can feel the baby moving.  This is the "honeymoon" period of pregnancy for me!!


I still have a couple "regular" pairs of jeans that fit just fine, mostly because they button under my belly, but maternity jeans are more comfortable.  I have some jeans ready to convert to maternity jeans.  Shouldn't I already have enough jeans/pants from previous pregnancies?  Well, I *should*, but it seems that gravity has gotten the best of me and not everything fits as it used to.  Not to mention that I'm 10 lbs heavier than I was during the last pg--that all has to go somewhere!  Besides, I'm still working on perfecting my wardrobe.  Every time I have my "favorite" pants, and my hope is that if I add to it each time, eventually I'll have an entire wardrobe of favorites.  :)

Be sure to vote in the poll in the side bar to guess the gender.  My ultrasound is scheduled for November 29th--my birthday (I'll be 29 again!  LOL). That's in only 2 weeks.  I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. have you always found out the gender?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its an amazing pregnancy images......I actually Scrolling up again & again to see those pics! Some girls don't show until they are 6 or 7 months....look's great..

    ReplyDelete