Friday, January 14, 2011

26 weeks pregnant

I'm gonna sneak this one in real quick on Caleb's birthday.  I meant to do it earlier this week (since I'm closer now to 27 weeks)...but oh well. 


Higher and bigger looks like the theme this week!  :)  The baby is very active and his kicks are very strong.  Mitch and some of the kids have been able to feel him moving.  I am positive he is still flipping all the time.  I am now starting to feel a little more tired.  I have a fever blister, so it could be just a passing virus.  I am also having some difficulty getting out of bed and out of the car.  I don't enjoy sitting on the couch so much because I know it is terrible for the baby's positioning.  Thankfully I have a couple very comfortable office chairs to sit in.  I love to sit on the exercise ball while I'm folding laundry.  I need to exercise some and I desperately need to improve my diet.  I am not sleeping as deeply as before and I am having lots and lots of weird pregnancy dreams.  Since I am loving the Hypnobabies program, I am strongly considering purchasing a sleep track to listen to and help me sleep.

2 comments:

  1. You look wonderful!! I hope I'm as skinny as you when I've had as many children. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...thank you, Laura! You definitely will be...hopefully skinnier. I feel as big as a house right now. I have a little bit of extra fluff hanging around the edges and it's driving me nuts! :)

    ReplyDelete