You lose a lot of points if you put the wrong gender, so choose carefully. We are 99.9% sure that he is a boy based on the ultrasound pictures.
Some interesting facts from previous 7 pregnancies (to help you with your guessing):
- All of my babies have arrived before their due dates. Micah was the closest to his. He was also the only child I had an "early" ultrasound (the most accurate). Zeke is a whole different story.
Micah due 7/15 born 7/11 (4 days early)
Eden due 4/17 born 3/29 (19 days early)
Caleb due 1/24 born 1/14 (10 days early)
Josh due 9/15 born 8/31 (15 days early)
Malachi due 6/12 born 6/2 (10 days early)
Tirzah due 4/28 born 4/21 (7 days early)
- Zeke was due 10/31 but the ultrasound he measured 10 days ahead to be due 10/21 (this baby also measured 10 days ahead). A second ultrasound put him due 10/17. He was born 10/12, that's 19 days before his "calculated" due date.
- That's an average of 12 days "early".
- In order, my babies weighed:
8lbs 4 oz
- That's an average of 8 lbs.
- Lengths (in inches): 20, 19, 20, 21, 20, 19.5, 20.5
- That's an average of 20 inches.
- As far as time of day goes: 11:02am, 6:41pm, 12:05am, 5:44pm, 5:54am, 5:17am, 2:54am.
- 4 of 7 arrived in the middle of the night/early morning.