Sunday, March 27, 2011

Not Good Enough

"You have been disqualified to serve as a juror..."

That's how my letter from the Jury Commissioner began.  They could have said "excused" or "dismissed", but no...they had to say I'm not good enough.  LOL.  Seriously?  It's like I tried out for a race and didn't make the cut.  Or was caught cheating.

I should feel blessed.  I talked with friends recently who were summoned for 3 months and 1 YEAR.  Why are they picking [on] us moms? 

I definitely feel relieved.  It will be something to save for the baby book and look back and laugh about, especially now that there is no pressure to serve in the immediate future.

1 comment:

  1. I just got a preliminary screening letter for the MN district court last week. Basically, I'm on call to be called from this Sept thru Aug '12. Should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete