Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Kathi's Goodbye Party

We have been SO busy these past few weeks, that I don't think the reality of what tomorrow brings has had time to sink in.  Kathi flies home to Germany tomorrow.  Tonight we celebrated a wonderful exchange year surrounded by many friends Kathi has made this year.  It was hot, and it was crowded at times, but it was so much fun.  I'm thankful for all the people who came out to see Kathi one more time before she heads home!

 Ok, really, cake bought from Sam's Club does taste better than the cake I make at home.  Also, it's a lot of fun to eat someone's picture!  :)  I sure wish we could send some of the leftovers home with Kathi.  :)

 Mitch got this cool picture frame for people to sign.  



 Lori, a good friend of ours is holding Obadiah...she is listening very intently to someone else.  :)


 Hehe...I love the look on George's face!!

1 comment:

  1. Even though I know it saddens you to say goodbye to Kathi, I´m happy to hold her in my arms so soon! (Right now she might be in the air!)
    This last year really past by so fast and we are really greatful you gave Kathi the opportunity to stay at your home with you!!!

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete