Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Patrick's Birthday!

Happy birthday, Patrick!

We had cupcakes.  Caleb reminded us which kind we should have.  Eden brought it upstairs from "paradise" for me (aka the crawl space).  Micah cracked the eggs.  Malachi offered (several times) to lick the frosting from the knife.  I also overheard him telling Josh, "I bet I could eat this whole thing of frosting!"  And I bet he could.  The daycare kids were THRILLED that I actually let them have cupcakes, too, rather than saving them for after dinner for just our family.  Everyone helped blow out the candle.

We hope you have a fabulous year.  "May the Lord bless you and keep you, the whole year through!" 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Patrick!!

    Maybe sometime you'll be able to come back to your "second home" for a birthday celebration. :) May God bless you richly in the coming year!

    ReplyDelete