Thursday, October 20, 2011

Family Pictures

The schools in our area are closed this week for two days for teacher training.  That means Mitch gets two days off, so I planned no school for our kids as well.  After some thought, we decided that I should also request the days off from daycare.  I am SO glad I did!  We made our annual trip out to St. John's for family pictures today.  It was a beautiful day, but a little too chilly.  We walked all the way out to the chapel and I snapped many pictures along the way.  The sights and smells were incredible.  Here are some of the fruits of our labor:


Um...this one WOULD have been a good picture, BUT someone put that branch in just the perfect spot.  Funny, *I* could see the camera just fine.  Why couldn't it see me??
Oh, and after I looked closely at it and saw the face Micah was making ("I was just trying to have fun, Mom."), I gave Micah a stern warning to not make any more faces.  Mitch gave him a stern warning about how much "fun" it would be to have to come back out tomorrow for retakes.  ;)


Just because we wanted a good family picture didn't mean that we were opposed to "fun":





















Rolling down this hill was the BEST according to the kids...


3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous family! I'm sure you stay busy. Do you have any advice for a brand-spankin new blogger? I'm Brandi of musingsofalady.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. just amazing.

    love for all,great and small,
    This is the way of heavenly call.


    love can make the world like a heaven.so, you have to love everyone but be-careful,hate none.

    God bless you with his love that makes everyday a joy to live.


    get the knowledge of worldnews including intertainment,sports and what is unknown to you from(HISTORY OF ENGLISH SITE)

    Visite here(GEORGE2013.BLOGSPOT COM)............

    ReplyDelete