Saturday, November 19, 2011

Check This Out!

Obi is quite the dare-devil at 7 1/2 months!


I continued to be surprised by his strength and how fast he is growing.


He is SO motivated to be up and moving.  Unfortunately, that also means he falls frequently.  It doesn't deter him.  He definitely has adapted a sense of balance to match his strength so that he can even do this.


Yesterday I was in the kitchen, and Obi was playing on the floor with everyone else, right in the middle of a pile of duplos. I glanced up to see him stand straight up, right in the middle of the room, all on his own, without holding on to anything.  He had been on his knees, and pushed off the short box of duplos for a boost.  Within a second, he plopped back down on his bottom.  He is crazy!!


 Pop over to Caleb's blog to hear him tell about the first 2 steps Obi took.  ::sniff::  I work from home and I *still* missed his first steps!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe he is taking steps at 7 months!! Calvin is 13 months and nowhere near walking. I bet he doesn't walk til 16-18 months. Obi must want to keep up with all his big sibs! So cute!

    Celee

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this set of pics-so precious!! His overalls are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I thought that Sophina was going to walk before him but NOPE ! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you guy's

    ReplyDelete