Tuesday, November 01, 2011

A Good Day

Today was a good day.  My highlights:
  • Visiting with a friend I haven't sat with face-to-face for a few months
  • Teaching Micah about chemical equations (I'm so excited we are getting into "fun" stuff in school finally!  At least *I* think it's fun.)
  • Listening as Obi practiced blowing raspberries and got VERY excited
  • Having shredded beef tacos for supper with all the right toppings
  • Using the apple peeler/corer/slicer that Paul brought over along with a huge box of apples (pics will follow, I'm sure of it)--the kids have begged for more and more and more apples!
  • Pouring God's grace and love and forgiveness out to my children over and over again, teaching them to restore relationships and forgive each other

1 comment:

  1. My mom let me borrow her apple peeler/corer/slicer. It was a lot of fun to use.

    ReplyDelete