Sunday, January 08, 2012

Book Review: 4 Days to a Forever Marriage

4 Days to a Forever Marriage by Dr. Gary & Norma Smalley is a new book published by New Leaf Press, just released in October 2011. 

This book is small, but its size is deceiving--it is packed FULL of great information.  I admit (sheepishly) that I kinda thought since the title has "4 Days" in it, that was some kind of prediction that I could finish the book in a literal four days.  Mitch picked up this book and read it first, before I had a chance to.  He did read it in just a matter of days.  It took me much longer.  Every time I would start reading, I would hit a nugget or quote that I just needed to savor.  I even jumped in and used #4days2forever to tweet a couple times (and I don't even know that much about tweeting!  But it was fun!!).

Dr. Smalley has a long history of providing incredible resources to families.  In this book, Gary and Norma have compiled a wealth of experience and wisdom in a format that is appealing, easy-to-read, and inspiring.  It will feed you simple ways to invest in your marriage in a positive and constructive way.  It would make a great gift for any married couple--wedding or anniversary.

Hear from Gary and Norma yourself:



I received a complimentary copy of this book from New Leaf Press.  I was not required to write a positive review.  My thoughts and opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like an interesting book. Thanks for your thoughts and the review. :O)

    ReplyDelete