Thursday, March 15, 2012

Look Who's Big Enough!

Two years ago we had an early spring.  Click here to look at Tirzah then, who was almost exactly the same age as Obadiah now, getting to explore our backyard for the first time. 

These pictures really don't tell the whole story.  In the picture above, Obi is "yelling" at me because I won't help him figure out how to get down.  (I was too busy taking pictures)  He did figure out how to go down the slide on his own, I just didn't think my pictures were that great.  The picture below is after he had gone down the slide, and was trying to figure out how to get back up.  Once again, he's "yelling" at me, as I was on the other side of the cube telling him to come around.  He insisted he needed to climb up.  He was close, but he never did get all the way up.  We'll try the cube again later...obviously, it's time for a break.

Obi loves the horse swing (Patrick's family brought us when they came to visit last year).  I am amazed at his balance.  He hangs on, or doesn't hang on, and balances in the seat perfectly.  He leans way out to see around, and doesn't fall.  He kicks his feet and the swing moves.  He loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment