Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Flying the Coop

Sorry for the lack of posts and pictures...it's been insanely busy here.  But here is my facebook status:

"In a few hours Mitch and I will be heading to Orlando, FL for our first time away from the kids, away from our home, overnight, together, in (correct me if I'm wrong) 9 years! Back then we only had 3 kids...so to say that this is more difficult is an understatement. We are attending a Missionary Assessment Center at Converge Worldwide. I'm nervous and excited as we take time out to take an intensive look at where we are currently and where the Lord is directing us. Please pray for traveling mercies, a joy-full time in FL, and for our family staying at home in MN. ♥"

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I found your website through booksneeze, I'm also a booksneeze blogger. My husband recently published "His Given Breath" a short eBook of inspirational (slightly modern) poetry. If this is something you might be interested in reviewing e-mail me at lessonsfromivy at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete