Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Unstoppable

I received an email from my favorite publisher, Waterbrook Multnomah, about a new book being released soon.  It is called Unstoppable, and is written by  Nick Vujicic, who was born with no hands and no arms.



When I watched this video, I couldn't help but tear up when the words flashed across the screen, "I keep a pair of shoes in my closet, because I believe in miracles."

It totally reminded me of what happened when a different man met Jesus 2000 years ago:
"Then he said to the man, "Stretch out your hand."  And the man stretched it out, and it was restored, healthy like the other.  Matthew 12:13
Read the first chapter here:

Unstoppable by Nick Vujicic (Chapter 1 Excerpt)
I'm really looking forward to reading this book and being encouraged in my faith! 

5 comments:

  1. Hey, I recognize this guy! I watched a trailer for a movie he's in: "The Butterfly Circus" (http://thebutterflycircus.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got his first book 'Life without limits' from my aunt :) I haven't found the time to read the whole book yet but what I read so far is very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it even though I didn't get to finish it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. David saw him speak at an event through his office...he said he's unbelievable..he had the whole audience riveted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ack...missed adding my name on the above post!
    HeatherG

    ReplyDelete