Thursday, October 04, 2012

Family Pictures 2012

I was eyeing the weather closely...it had been a nice and warm start to October, and the leaves were beautiful outside.  The forecast, however, threatened to quickly turn colder.  With time fading quickly, we grabbed everyone and headed out for family pictures.  The sun went down too quickly, and I took the kids out a second day for individual pictures.  I need to do a little editing, but here are the originals (you can click to see them larger sized):


 Malachi had his finger up his nose in almost every other picture, and I'm not exaggerating!  There were SO many good pictures but for the fact that he had to be silly and pick his nose.  So we decided for a silly family picture.


 {Obadiah, 18 months}

 {Tirzah, 3 years}

 {Malachi, 5 years}

 {Josh, 7 years}

{Zeke, 9 years}
 
{Caleb, 11 1/2 years}

 {Eden, 13 1/2 years}

{Micah, 15 years}

5 comments:

  1. It's nice to see Micah with a genuine smile in a picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I asked him if he thinks the baby is a boy or a girl...he wouldn't tell me.

      Delete
  2. You should use those pictures to update the kids on the side

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan to as soon as I get another free minute...which seems like will never happen!! :)

      Delete
  3. Your family is so lovely! What a blessing.

    ReplyDelete