Thursday, December 13, 2012

September

Here are some pictures we missed from September...

Enjoying popcorn and milkshake...a treat that my "grannyham" used to give me when I would stay overnight at her house.

 {Obadiah}

 {Eden and Tirzah}

 A really fun science experiment everyone loved.  Eventually Eden and Micah made the jar explode.  Oops!

 A new way to potty train???
Um...maybe not.

 An almost disasterous attempt to make my favorite, pollo fundido.

 My friend George loves to stop by with treats, and occasionally brings us donuts.  The kids nearly attacked him!

 Who is spoiled?

 I used leftover fabrics and old shirts to make new camis for me (maternity, of course) and Eden.  LOVE these.

 Caleb, Zeke, and Josh get to do science experiments too.

Here is another one of Micah and Eden's:
 It was far less dramatic than the one I did in Physics class at Alice Lloyd College.  I wish I had a bunsen burner...we'd really get some action going!

The garden is done...
  Time to clean it all up...
 Found one more mouse...


 {Tirzah and Obi}
 {Monkey see, monkey do}

All clean...
 

The work is done, now for a game of h-o-r-s-e:

1 comment: