Saturday, February 09, 2013

Haircuts

Tirzah has been at it again.  On Monday she hid and cut her hair.  I found a clump of hair on the floor and it wasn't hard to figure out whose it was.  I was SO sad, because she really did a number.  Then as I was trying my best to "clean it up" with scissors, I took off a little too much and had to clean up MY mistake.  Ugh.  It's just hair, right??  I thought I had it all taken care of, then put my hand on Obi's head to realize she had also given HIM a haircut.  I didn't get his "cleaned up" until Thursday.  But she had cut it clear down to the scalp (both of theirs, actually), so for his I just buzzed it all off.  Everyone has commented on how much older he looks.  I wasn't ready to give up my "baby" just yet...even if I do have another one going to be here in a matter of weeks.  ::sigh::

I took this Sunday morning before church, so this was before they cut their hair.  Tirzah's had finally grown out long enough for ponytails, which we had been trying to do more often.  Giving more attention to her hair lately is probably what precipitated the haircut.

After:
Her curls can somewhat hide the fact that it's super short in places.

A true monkey:


No comments:

Post a Comment