Monday, April 08, 2013

Too Many Pictures

Time is getting away from me!  I am certainly challenged trying to keep it all together.  I have a million things to do, but I'd like to share some pictures from the past 2 weeks...


 Mercy is growing fast!  She was up to 9 lbs 7 oz and 21.5 in last Friday.  Here she is wearing a Pampered Cheeks Little Cheekies All-in-Two.  It is a super cute diaper. 



 Obi and Tirzah sure do love the baby!  Obi is still sleeping in my bed.  I knew that my efforts to avoid cosleeping with the baby would be in vain.  Sure enough, she is in my bed too.  The bed is getting too small!  Tirzah also decided she doesn't want to sleep in Eden's room anymore.  So she has been sleeping on a mattress on the floor in our room.  I'm so glad we are back in the master bedroom and have room for all these kids!!  :)


 Obi could hardly wait for the cookies to get done baking!




 Mercy loves baths and diaper changes.


 Mercy only sometimes likes being in a carrier.  This is the first day I wore her, and the kids kept asking me the funniest questions.  They asked where the baby was.  One or two of them said they thought I was pregnant again.  Ha!  That was fast!!

 This was our best attempt at a family picture on Easter.  It didn't go so well.  ::sigh:: Next time!  In other news, I didn't put my camera away like I should have, and the tripod got knocked over by some rambunctious boys.  I broke the lens mount on my 18-55mm lens.  Again (yep, been there, done that).  I ordered a new mount and replaced the broken one.  This time I was not so fortunate...the lens is not taking good pictures, so more than just the mount is broken.  I hope I can replace the lens soon, because the only other lenses I have start at 50mm.  That means I have to stand waaaaaaaay back. What a dumb, expensive mistake!



Obadiah loves some cheese!  He couldn't wait for me to slice it, and just helped himself.


I hope I will have time later to post more.  I have even MORE pictures, plus Obadiah had a birthday.  That boy has been in to EVERYTHING lately.  But mostly I'm going to go crazy with the to-do list that is incredibly disorganized and always impossibly long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment