Monday, July 22, 2013

Caleb's Extreme Makover

Ok, so not totally extreme, but still...a makover.

It started with the glasses, which I already blogged about.


Then he got an awesome hat from Germany from Kathi (which I need to blog about...so now I'm all out of order...but I'll get it sorted in a minute).



Then he decided he needed a haircut to go with the hat.  To which I breathed a sigh of relief! 




 Wow, I have to say it is so nice to see your face, Caleb!!! 

I love it with and without the hat.  It looks so clean, and the cut of the style goes well with his wavy hair (especially in the humidity we've been having lately).

3 comments:

  1. So much better!! I had many comments of agreement from behind me as I viewed the post. ;) I made a rule for myself as a parent a long time ago that I would NOT make hair a "big thing", but I sure was relieved when Chase finally decided it was time to cut his hair again. LOL

    ReplyDelete