Saturday, August 03, 2013

Ok, this is the last camping post...

Mostly I just want to add pictures...

This is one photo I wanted to take...a remake of our family picture 6 years ago...

And now, the add-ons...



Here are some leftover "artsy" pics Eden and I took while camping:








You may have to enlarge this ^ photo to see it, but there is a mosquito on the right hovering near the flower...as if the bites aren't proof enough, there you have it...there ARE mosquitoes (at times) in the park.  Oh well, we went 5 days camping in the woods and didn't use bug spray one single time.  I'd say that's pretty awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! We had planned to go here a few years ago and do the turtle rescue but had to cancel plans. You have rekindled my desire to go here! Those I Can programs are great! Love the beautiful pictures Eden took, and so glad you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete