Thursday, October 16, 2014

Family Pictures (Take 2)

I had my eye on the weather forecast, hoping it would line up with our family's busy schedule. With a licensed driver in the house, having everyone at home at one time (especially on a nice day) is nearly impossible! I declared Wednesday would be the day. Thankfully, we were able to nail it this time. This post will be heavy with pictures, but here are my favorites:




Mercy
18 months
 Mercy wasn't very cooperative, so I'm glad we got a cute one a few weeks ago. :)

Obadiah
3 years





Tirzah
5 years
Kindergarten






Malachi
7 years
2nd grade




Josh
9 years
4th grade





~Intermission~

Zeke
11 years
5th grade






Caleb
13 years
8th grade






Eden 
15 years
10th grade







Micah 
17 years
11th grade




Steph
37 29 years
23 weeks pregnant

Mitch
38 years
3rd grade
Almost 18 years married!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Caleb as really matured since I last saw him. And it hasn't been that long.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these and the people in them!

    ReplyDelete