Thursday, June 04, 2015

Closed for Business


After much thought and prayer (months of it, in fact), I have decided to close Pampered Cheeks. I've already cancelled my domain and website, and the facebook page is soon to follow. I thought I might make my patterns available for free to download, but ultimately decided against it. I just need to be "done done" for now. This leaves me the best option for a fresh start if I decide that I want to come back to the idea in the future.

I have so many fond memories...it is hard to say goodbye. But in reality, I said goodbye a long time ago when I stopped sewing diapers for sale. Today as I logged into godaddy one more time to shut it all down, I recalled the excitement that I felt the first time I sat down to create a website. From late nights sewing to hours of computer work, I have no regrets. The past 9 years with Pampered Cheeks have been amazing!!

Thank you for all your love and support!

1 comment:

  1. Loved all the good information on your site and so glad my baby got to have Pampered Cheeks! Totally understand though.

    ReplyDelete