Wednesday, July 01, 2015

A Great Start to Summer

Our summer is off to a pretty great start. I thought I should clean off my camera card and blog about it. I have a ton of pictures and I'm not even going to apologize. I do think I'll break it up into multiple posts.

At the end of May/beginning of June, Mitch's sister Hope visited us with her husband, Nate, and two boys--Tristan and Jasper. Tristan is just about 11 weeks younger than Obi. We haven't seen them in a few years, so it was super awesome to get to spend a few days with them.

 {Hope, with Josh, Genna, and Jasper}

 We went to the park...actually, to two parks, and it was a blast!

 {Jasper and Mercy}



 {Hope and Eden}

 We wasted a bit of time trying to come up with an easy idea to paint on t-shirts as a project with the kids. We ended up cramming them back into the closet. Some other time, I guess!

 Our best attempts at a group shot...

 {Tristan is a bit younger, but definitely taller!}
 Nate, Zeke, and Hope
 Hope and Tirzah
Hope and Caleb
Hugging Micah goodbye. On the next trip through Minnesota, I have to get a front shot of Micah and Hope together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment