Saturday, January 30, 2016

Mercy Me

 Oh this child! The duplicate of my oldest sister. I text my sister often and refer to Mercy as her little "mini-me." One day soon I'm going to go dig out some pictures of my sister and compare the two.

She loved the baby Jesus doll we had and plopped herself right down in the manger.

She has some serious bed hair! It is hard to get the tangles out, and I've tried several different products. Even when I comb it in the morning, by the end of the day it is usually in knots again.
She loves to line up things...and put things back in their places.
One day she drew a picture on paper, then continued to draw off the paper as well...

Genna loves to play on the couch. If we take the cushions off, she can get up and down by herself. Mercy lined all her baby dolls up on the couch, and Genna thought it was open season. Mercy tried to keep Genna away...
...when she realized that she couldn't keep Genna from grabbing the dolls, Mercy gathered them all up into her arms.
I insisted that she share with her sister, so Mercy tossed her one of the smallest dolls. It was hilarious. Genna was not impressed. Selfishness is contagious!


If you are just checking in for the first time (today...or in the past couple weeks), I just finished writing 6 new blog posts. This was the 6th one. So keep reading to see what all you missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment