Friday, April 08, 2016

Micah

Micah will be graduating in May. I asked him months ago if he would like to join our homeschool association's graduation ceremony and to my dismay he said no. A week ago we got a "last chance" email and I asked him again. I guess this time nagging paid off--he said yes. Part of the preparation that we need to do now is to gather 12 photos for a slideshow. As Micah and I went through photos and "argued" about which ones to include, I came up with a brilliant idea. It didn't seem to please Micah for the graduation slideshow, so I decided it would work very well as a blog post. And here it is...

{1997}

{1999}

{2001}

{2003}

{2005}

{2007}

{2009}

{2011}

{2013}

{2015}

And this might have been one of the best ideas I've ever had for a blog post. ::grin::

I'm sure I'll wait until after graduation to share his slideshow photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment