Monday, October 03, 2016

Family Pictures part two...kids pics

We got out Friday afternoon and took the kids' individual pictures. I am still sorting through the mess. I need to wait a few more days before I decide on my final favorites to print. I'm sure the older kids would like to give their input too. But here are some quick collages I picked out.

Minus Micah...I didn't put a collage together of him. I think I'll print his cap and gown photo for the wall.



Kathi and I took Eden's senior photos. When I put together the collages I was working from a folder that didn't have all of Kathi's pictures in it. So I know I can do a better collage than this. ;)

 Caleb, 15 years old, 10th grade

 Zeke, 13 years old (will be this month), 7th grade

 Josh, 11 years old, 6th grade

 Malachi, 9 years old, 4th grade

 Tirzah, 7 years old, 2nd grade

Obi, 5 years old, kindergarten

 Mercy, 3 years old

 Genna, 20 months old

Genna wasn't so cooperative. I don't know that I want the half-eaten apple and yellow sun flare on my wall for the next year. I tried this afternoon to get retakes. I'm worried that the shadow across her face will print weird. Maybe I'll get one more retake...

No comments:

Post a Comment