Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Family Pictures 2017

We were blessed with a perfectly warm October day when all of us could actually get together. It almost didn't happen this year due to complicated schedules, unreliable weather, and a meltdown by one of the kids about an hour before we started. Once we got to the park and got started taking pictures, I was caught by surprise by how quickly it went. I think the pictures turned out great this year! Pretty much everyone on my social media accounts has seen them already, but for the sake of my blog, here they are. :)

My top 3 favorite group photos.
(The lovely lady standing with Micah is his girlfriend, Katie.)





The Harry Potter style photo:

The obligatory silly picture:

And its gif:

Mitch and I

Micah (20 years old) and Katie

The lovely Eden
 18 years old

Dad and Zeke threw leaves on her:

Caleb, 16 years old, 11th grade


Ezekiel, 14 years old, 8th grade

Joshua, 12 years old, 7th grade

Malachi, 10 years old, 5th grade

Tirzah Joy, 8 years old, 3rd grade


Obadiah, 6 years old, 1st grade


Mercy Anne, 4 years old


Genesis Grace, 2 years old 


Eevee, almost 2 years old


No comments:

Post a Comment